Bat House Triple-Chamber
Our bci certified triple-chamber nursery bat boxes are built on a high standard and engineered for success. The bat houses can be installed outdoors on trees, poles, buildings, etc. All the hardware and attachments are included to make it easy to install. Its size is one of the biggest on the market 26.5" x 16" x 6" which makes it more efficient to protect much more bats than any other bat house. These bat boxes are hand-carved from western red cedar and naturally resistant to water, making them ideal for all-weather. The three chambers offer optimal roosting space that is enticing to female bats looking to start a colony. It can hold up to 200 bats, effectively clearing the backyard of many pesky insects. Bci certified bat houses have a 98% greater occupancy than non-certified models.
- 200 BATS CAN LIVE IN THIS 3 CHAMBER BAT HOUSE: Our made with MTBC standards Bat Box have an efficient design that offers an ideal roosting area with excellent conditions for female bats to make colonies
- SAY GOODBYE TO MOSQUITOES: Effective in eliminating mosquitos! and can withstand most weather patterns including snow, rain, cold, and heat
- CEDAR CAN WITHSTAND ANY CLIMATE! Handcrafted from high-quality cedar wood, this Bat house for outdoors will keep rain and snow out, and will last years as cedar is naturally resistant to rot and decay.
- 6 STEPS TO INSTALL - This Bat House kit comes with stainless steel hardware, easy to install and can be secured to houses, trees and other locations
- ECO-FRIENDLY SOLUTION: Bats are an important part of nature's ecosystem and a bat house ecourages them to roost in an area that will provide benefits to your environment
- BLENDS WITH YOUR BACKYARD FURNITURE: These bat houses for outdoors are the perfect combination for any piece of furniture, it will mix with the decoration
At this time, orders shipped within the United States are shipped using USPS or UPS. Tracking information will be provided via email.
International shipping is offered on case-by-case basis. Please email us at email@example.com to inquire.
PEM Shop is not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
IN STORE PICKUP
For our local customers, we are pleased to offer an In Store Pickup option! How it works:
Shop online at shop.pem.org
At checkout, select Curbside Pickup as your shipping method. Place your order.
Once we have prepared your order, you will receive an email that your order is ready for pickup.
Follow the pickup instructions provided in your email. Arrive at our Store location at 161 Essex Street.
- Orders not picked up within two weeks of order date will be canceled and refunded.
Please Note: Please allow 2-3 days from purchase date for processing. In Store Pickup is available Thursday through Monday 10 am–5 pm.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
We are pleased to accept returns within 30 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in their original condition and packaging.
To begin your return process, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Sale, clearance and personal use items, such as face masks, cannot be returned or exchanged for store credit.