Catch The Moon Game
Roll the die – place a ladder – catch the moon!
Climb through the clouds and reach for the moon! All it takes is a few cleverly placed ladders, a steady hand, and a bit of imagination. Reach for the moon, but don't stretch yourself too thin, or you may lose the ladders under your feet. With the right mix of suspense and risk taking, you will ascend to success.
- Dexterity/stacking game with whimsical theme and beautiful design
- Players take turns rolling a die to determine how they must place their wooden ladder (must touch one other ladder, two other ladders, or be the highest point)
- Ladders will shift as more pieces are added, adding an element of suspense and unpredictability
- Raindrops are given to players whose ladders cause the structure to collapse; the winner is the player with the least amount of raindrops at the end of the game
Author: Fabien Riffaud and Juan Rodriguez
Number of Players: 1-6
Length of Play: 20 minutes
Manual Pages: 8
Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 9.4 x 2.2 in
Product Weight: 1 lb
At this time, orders shipped within the United States are shipped using USPS or UPS. Tracking information will be provided via email.
International shipping is offered on case-by-case basis. Please email us at email@example.com to inquire.
For our local customers, we are pleased to offer a curbside pickup option! How it works:
Shop online at shop.pem.org
At checkout, select Curbside Pickup as your shipping method. Place your order.
Once we have prepared your order, you will receive an email that your order is ready for pickup.
Follow the pickup instructions provided in your email. Arrive at our designated curbside pickup location at 3 New Liberty Street and call 978-542-1619
- Orders not picked up within two weeks of order date will be canceled and refunded.
Please Note: Please allow 2-3 days from purchase date for processing. Curbside Pickup is available Thursday through Monday 11 am–4 pm.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
We are pleased to accept returns within 30 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in their original condition and packaging.
To begin your return process, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Sale, clearance and personal use items, such as face masks, cannot be returned or exchanged for store credit.