Enchantments: A Modern Witch's Guide to Self-Possession
A wise, witchy, and welcoming guide to living life magically
Mya Spalter has spent years among candles, herbs, cats, and spells as an employee at New York City’s oldest occult shop, Enchantments. Since it would get crowded in there if all of you visited, this beautifully illustrated book will be your guide to its secrets and stories; in the process, Mya will introduce you to some mystical concepts you can use to build spells and rituals that resonate with your own personal style, including:
• Create and maintain altars Even people who aren’t spiritually inclined seem to be able to get down with the beneficial function of an altar as a place to model beauty and balance in their lives. It’s aspirational.
• Save your love magic for yourself Because casting a love spell on someone else is pushy and far too easy to mess up.
• Clean your filthy apartment Fine, maybe you make your bed every day, but Mya’s talking about the kind of grime you can’t necessarily see.
• Money magic for need, not greed Hint: It starts with tipping well; it doesn’t pay to be miserly when asking the universe for abundance.
Mya reveals the power of colors (Louboutins wouldn’t have the same status if their soles were lavender), the keys to banishing unfriendly spirits (with cleansing rituals or even a dance party), and invaluable instructions in the timeless arts of astrology, tarot, and finding a parking spot downtown.
Open up this book and enchant your own life!
HarperOne; Illustrated edition (February 12, 2019)
At this time, orders shipped within the United States are shipped using USPS or UPS. Tracking information will be provided via email.
International shipping is offered on case-by-case basis. Please email us at email@example.com to inquire.
For our local customers, we are pleased to offer a curbside pickup option! How it works:
Shop online at shop.pem.org
At checkout, select Curbside Pickup as your shipping method. Place your order.
Once we have prepared your order, you will receive an email that your order is ready for pickup.
Follow the pickup instructions provided in your email. Arrive at our designated curbside pickup location at 3 New Liberty Street and call 978-542-1619
- Orders not picked up within two weeks of order date will be canceled and refunded.
Please Note: Please allow 2-3 days from purchase date for processing. Curbside Pickup is available Thursday through Monday 11 am–4 pm.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
We are pleased to accept returns within 30 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in their original condition and packaging.
To begin your return process, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Sale, clearance and personal use items, such as face masks, cannot be returned or exchanged for store credit.