Baby Hanuman Plush - Two Sizes
This 10 inch plush Baby Hanuman comes in the perfect huggable size for your little ones. Baby Hanuman features a gada in his left hand, while offering blessings with his right hand. The plush also comes with a flexible tail attached, allowing you to gently bend it.
This 6 inch Baby Hanuman plush toy goes where you go. The velcro strap allows you to easily attach it to your baby's stroller, diaper bag, back pack, car seat, crib mobile, hang it off of their activity gym play mats, or dangle it off the rear view mirror in your car. The possibilities are endless.
Baby Hanuman softly sings five popular Hanuman mantras making it interactive, engaging and educational. Simply press its belly to play!
Mantras (see the full lyrics):
- Hanuman Chalisa (first two lines only)
- Sri Ram Jai Ram
- Hanumate Namah
- Jai Bajrang Bali
- Hanuman Gayatri
Battery operated and included. The batteries are replaceable (AG13 or LR44).
This toy is not suitable for ages under 3 years. It contains one or more of the following items: marbles, small ball, or small parts.
FOLLOW THESE CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open the Velcro to remove the voice box from the plush -- very important!
2. Place the Modi Toys plush inside a mesh laundry bag and zip it close.
3. Place the bag inside your washer by itself or with other similar delicate item. We recommend any detergent that is free and clear of perfumes and dyes, but any gentle detergent used for your children's or delicate items should suffice.
3. Settings will vary depending on your Washer, but we recommend the "delicate cycle, cold water and heavy soil."
4. Once washed, I remove it from the bag to ensure it's been thoroughly cleaned, and place it back inside the bag and zip it close.
5. Settings will vary depending on your Dryer, but we recommend the "delicate cycle" again. This step is optional if you prefer to let it air dry.
That's it! So fresh 'n so clean!
At this time, orders shipped within the United States are shipped using USPS or UPS. Tracking information will be provided via email.
International shipping is offered on case-by-case basis. Please email us at email@example.com to inquire.
For our local customers, we are pleased to offer a curbside pickup option! How it works:
Shop online at shop.pem.org
At checkout, select Curbside Pickup as your shipping method. Place your order.
Once we have prepared your order, you will receive an email that your order is ready for pickup.
Follow the pickup instructions provided in your email. Arrive at our designated curbside pickup location at 3 New Liberty Street and call 978-542-1619
- Orders not picked up within two weeks of order date will be canceled and refunded.
Please Note: Please allow 2-3 days from purchase date for processing. Curbside Pickup is available Thursday through Monday 11 am–4 pm.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
We are pleased to accept returns within 30 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in their original condition and packaging.
To begin your return process, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Sale, clearance and personal use items, such as face masks, cannot be returned or exchanged for store credit.