Ghost: Thirteen Haunting Tales to Tell
Ghost: Thirteen Haunting Tales to Tell is a ghost story collection for middle schoolers.
Featuring the only true ghost stories in existence (as the book itself will tell you), readers discover 13 eerie encounters that are perfect for sharing—if they dare.
With tales about a finger against the inside of a mirror, a wooded area where the trees look back, and a basement door blocked by a brick wall so thick it stifles the screams from below, this book is sure to haunt anyone who can't resist a spooky story.
· Filled with creepy poems and tales
· Features striking, bone-chilling illustrations from Disney-Pixar talent
· Book contains all original stories
This haunting book will consume your imagination and keep readers of every age up long past their bedtimes.
· Great for those who can't get enough of Halloween, ghost stories, scary movies, and all things spooky, as well as librarians and teachers looking for a thrilling read to share with students
· The perfect book to read by a campfire or during a slumber party—or alone under the covers in the middle of the night
Hardcover: 160 pages
11.25 x 9.25 x .75 inches
At this time, orders shipped within the United States are shipped using USPS or UPS. Tracking information will be provided via email.
International shipping is offered on case-by-case basis. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
For our local customers, we are pleased to offer a curbside pickup option! How it works:
Shop online at shop.pem.org
At checkout, select Curbside Pickup as your shipping method. Place your order.
Once we have prepared your order, you will receive an email that your order is ready for pickup.
Follow the pickup instructions provided in your email. Arrive at our designated curbside pickup location at 3 New Liberty Street and call 978-542-1619
- Orders not picked up within two weeks of order date will be canceled and refunded.
Please Note: Please allow 2-3 days from purchase date for processing. Curbside Pickup is available Thursday through Monday 11 am–4 pm.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
We are pleased to accept returns within 30 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in their original condition and packaging.
To begin your return process, please email us at: email@example.com
Please note: Sale, clearance and personal use items, such as face masks, cannot be returned or exchanged for store credit.