Ultimate Book of Origami Animals
Fold your favorite origami animals--from cute Panda Cubs, Kittens and Penguins to the menacing Great White Shark and Tyrannosaurus Rex.
The step-by-step instructions in this book show you how to fold 120 amazing animal origami models. Once you're done folding them, you can decorate your creations with eye stickers to create a truly lifelike collection of creatures.
The folded animal projects range from easy to challenging, and each one is clearly labeled with the difficulty level. Start with simple models and move on to the intermediate and challenging animals as your build your origami skills!
Author: Fumiko Shingu
Paperback: 160 pages
7.5 x 0.5 x 10 inches
The following are just a few of the unique origami projects your whole family will enjoy creating with this book:
- Three different kinds of cuddly Dogs and Cats
- A pride of Lions
- A floppy-eared Elephant, complete with pleated trunk and pile of poop!
- A spiny-but-cute Porcupine--watch your fingers!
- A sleepy-eyed Sloth--hang him upside down for a nap
- A Panda parent and baby--including bamboo to munch on!
- A playful Otter with her fishy snack
- A friendly Flying Squirrel
- An adorable pair of Bunnies, complete with crunchy Carrots!
- Snakes, Lizards, Sharks, Crustaceans, Primates, Dinosaurs, and so much more!
At this time, orders shipped within the United States are shipped using USPS or UPS. Tracking information will be provided via email.
International shipping is offered on case-by-case basis. Please email us at email@example.com to inquire.
PEM Shop is not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
IN STORE PICKUP
For our local customers, we are pleased to offer an In Store Pickup option! How it works:
Shop online at shop.pem.org
At checkout, select Curbside Pickup as your shipping method. Place your order.
Once we have prepared your order, you will receive an email that your order is ready for pickup.
Follow the pickup instructions provided in your email. Arrive at our Store location at 161 Essex Street.
- Orders not picked up within two weeks of order date will be canceled and refunded.
Please Note: Please allow 2-3 days from purchase date for processing. In Store Pickup is available Thursday through Monday 10 am–5 pm.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
We are pleased to accept returns within 30 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in their original condition and packaging.
To begin your return process, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Sale, clearance and personal use items, such as face masks, cannot be returned or exchanged for store credit.